

So here are some pictures from my surgery. This was like right afterwards so i was a little out of it. The tumor ended up going down into my chest and wrapping around my esophigus. I am still very sore and just can't get comfortable. My mom and sisters all came up to help, I couldn't have made it through with out them. We are all so glad that it is over with and that everything is good! What a relief!!
3 comments:
Kristina,....I am so glad you are ok!! I was worried sick about you. I will have you know that I thought and prayed about you the whole day. You are such a strong woman and are so lucky to have sisters and a mom who love you! I hope you heal quickly.
hey Chris...don't you know you don't have time for this??? HOLY COW...I can't believe it. I'm so sorry you are having to go through everything right now. You are an amazing girl though, an example to us all. I'm worried about you, but Kamerin is keeping me posted. I'll do anything for you that you need me to, okay. I love you!
Love, Jen
We are glad to hear you are doing better. We have been so worried about you. You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment