


So, because we thought I would be un-able to take the kids while I was going to have the radiation...my mom kept them and I headed home on the 6th. Well, once the radiation got cancelled we had to think of an idea to get the kids back to Logan. Well, Heather was out at my moms and decided she would be brave and drive all 4 kids (KD, Shanna, Brock and Kohen) back to Salt Lake and I could take my three. Kamerin took this photos of the car being loaded. Yes, KD had to ride in the front. But it was a quick way to get them to me.Heather purposely left at nap time...but none of them slept until about 20 miles from Salt Lake. Too Funny!!!
2 comments:
Heather is very brave!! That was so nice for her to take the kids to you.
Christina,...I just have to say that I look up to you for being so optimistic about all of this. I respect you for the good mother and woman that you are. Your kids are very lucky to have you. That picture of your scar is CRAZY! I also need to tell you congrats for being pregnant! That is soooooo cool! What a blessing in disguise huh?! Big Hugs.
Post a Comment